- We are client obsessed! We love to connect with our clients on a personal level and to hear all about your proposal plans, significant other, your new job, fur babies, you name it! This isn’t just about getting you in and out. We want to know your story and to have you come back to visit us after the proposal so we can meet that special someone, help you select wedding bands, or even jewelry for the big day.
- Combined we have over 50+ years in the jewelry industry. Coming from a variety of backgrounds and experiences our passion for fine jewelry, diamonds, gems and stellar customer service brought us all to Ethan Lord. Our team may be small but we are mighty!
- Many of you may already be familiar with our location in the historic Mallers Building, but did you know this structure was built in 1912 and is home to over 180 jewelers! Located in the heart of Jewelers Row, Ethan Lord is a unique experience where you can find an amazing value with a dose of Chicago history, culture and charm.
- If we can’t help, we know someone who can. Although we can create almost anything and are able to provide services like repairs and resizes, every once in a while we come across a piece that we can’t personally take in. We pride ourselves on being part of a community of skilled artisans and craftsmen and want you and your pieces to receive the best service possible. Unlike other jewelers, we are happy to suggest a trusted, local vendor and we would never send you somewhere that we wouldn’t personally take our pieces. If it is something we cannot assist with personally, nothing makes us happier than giving honest advice and pointing a previous customer or potential client in the right direction.
- We offer free maintenance forever on all of our pieces created with us! That means you can keep your jewelry in pristine condition for life with complimentary sizing, polishing, cleanings, and repairs. You can stop by any time during our business hours, no appointment needed, to take advantage of some of these services. Professional-grade cleanings in our ultrasonic machine, finished with a deep steam clean, help to remove oils from the skin and buildup from household and beauty products. Once a year, a quick buff and polish can bring your fine jewelry to like new condition by getting rid of nicks and scratches and removing minor blemishes. Regular wear and tear can lead to rings coming out of round or accent gem loss. Luckily, for pieces created at Ethan Lord, we will replace diamonds 2mm or smaller at no extra cost! We recommend bringing in your jewelry annually or every 18 months to revitalize their brilliance, especially for white gold which needs to be recoated to preserve its luster. Routine checks can ensure your jewelry is in prime condition and any issues can be assessed and fixed before they cause you problems and stress.
VISIT THE STORE
5 S Wabash Ave #208
Chicago, IL 60603
312 443 1401