Whether it be a diamond engagement ring or a family heirloom, diamond rings are more than just beloved jewelry pieces. So, if a diamond is truly your best friend; it's time to utilize these best practices for cleaning and maintenance..
- Always be gentle with your diamond rings and avoid using pressure.
- Wrap the diamond rings in protective cotton, linen, or microfiber cloth to preserve their sparkle when not in use. You can also use a microfiber cloth to clean and polish diamond engagement rings.
- Prevention is key to keeping your diamond's shine, so remove your diamond engagement ring when cleaning, cooking, or washing. Also avoid touching your diamonds, because oils, lotions, and soap from your fingers will deposit on your diamond and dull the sparkle.
- Of course, always avoid knocking or scraping your ring on hard surfaces.
- Do not use professional ultrasonic cleaners by yourself.